Mission and Purpose
As a non-denominational club, we are aware that there may be several differences of beliefs in certain doctrines. One doctrine which we do agree is the salvation of man:
• Man is saved by faith through God’s grace because of Christ substitutionary sacrifice, and not through any deeds we perform ( Ephesians 2:8 ).
We do what we do out of the love God placed in us.
Getting you “on the road” –
Accepting members of all faiths, or no faith, we are a non-denominational, evangelical Christian club.
• Our purpose is to glorify God by loving our neighbors and serving our communities.
• Our goal is to assist in meeting the physical and spiritual needs of those around us.
• Our desire is to see many realize a personal relationship with the Creator of the Universe.
Getting you “off the road” –
We accept members of all driving and vehicle ability, providing events for all levels and encouraging them to increase their skills.
With the understanding that from the beginning man was made stewards of our environment, we adhere to the tenets of TreadLightly.Org:
• Travel Responsibly
• Respect the Rights of Others
• Educate Yourself
• Avoid Sensitive Areas